Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend : The story so far

Went to a colleague's kids birthday party today. Again the reality hit home then on how much I am missing my wife and daughter. However that is the hand life and circumstances have dealt us, and there is no point really griping too much about it. Too much self pity is a dangerous thing, so I do my best to not let these thoughts into my mind too often.

I was again wearing my driver's hat today, driving across heavy traffic areas to pick up and drop couple of my colleagues. I love driving, so does not really matter to me whether it is slow moving or fast traffic. It could turn out into an interesting alternate career path for me :-). I'm also a bit paranoid about any of my female friends having to take a public bus/auto or cab to get home in the evening/night time. There have been so many bad incidents reported in the press that I am just too scared to let them take those options.

Finished with More Twisted. Not nearly as good as Twisted, the wickedness factor is considerably less in More Twisted. The next book that I just started is Devil Wears Prada. Never read anything from the author, Lauren Weisberger before. So should be interesting.

No comments: