Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting better

Yesterday night went much better than I expected. I was able to sleep quite well, that in itself seemed to have a calming effect on my Asthma and throat infections. I need to think whether Bangalore is the right place for me to be in the long term. The dust , pollution and pollen levels here are not too great for folks with respiratory disorders like me.

Thinking of my further life of course awoke the philosopher in me :-) What would you consider to be most important in life ? Job ? Quality of life ? Family ? Peace of mind ? Money ? Good friends ? I don't know the answer. Depending on my mood, the answer could be any one of the above.

I know what the greatest disappointment in life is, for me there is no worse feeling than being let down by someone you consider to be a close friend. As mentioned in an old post, expectation is often the root cause of misery :-).

No comments: