Thursday, May 8, 2008

Next cooking project

I am inviting request for proposals on how to make Aloo paratha :-). Thinking of migrating to a few North Indian dishes now. I got this following recipe by Googling http://www.khanakhazana.com/recipes/k_recipe.aspx?id=709
, need to get it approved by my North Indian consultant. She has promised me her recipe tomorrow.

One problem I am noticing is that it is impossible to get the full recipe out from a female in first attempt. Usually some key ingredient would be conveniently forgotten, or a crucial step in the cooking procedure ( usually the one on which the whole taste of the dish hinges ) will not be shared with you. I think professional jealousy is the reason :-)

Rained well here in Bangalore today, reminded me briefly of the rainy season in Kerala. Predictably traffic on almost all roads came to stand still. This city is getting more and more pathetic by the minute.

Orkut says my daily fortune is "You are going to have a very comfortable old age". Who is getting old ? I will be young even at 80 :-). Would I be blogging then ? Would blogging even exist ?

Hmmmmmm ......

No comments: