Saturday, May 24, 2008

Loss of sleep

Sleep has long deserted me, I wonder where it has gone. It would be nice to have a Google search for life. Search for sleep and click on the link and presto, you are snoring away like there is no tomorrow.

What the heck am I writing ?? Surely I am getting incoherent with lack of sleep.

Couple of incidents have affected me, one to a larger extent and other to a much smaller extent. The major incident has definitely been closing down of EOTO, I am just unable to shake the sadness off. What will happen to all those students who desperately need some institution like EOTO to help kick start their life ? I keep wondering and wondering. In many ways I have lost the fight for them, haven't I ?

The second incident is something I thought I could brush aside in a couple of days. I don't even want to mention the incident here as that is something I promised to bury. I guess sometimes the hurt and disappointment you feel is a bit deeper than what you initially think. Still, I am pretty sure I will get over this soon.

The eccentric Bangalore weather has not helped me a great deal either. The evening rains followed by the baking afternoon sun has resulted in my chest producing lot of poly-phonic sounds :-) Need to be careful for a couple of days now ...

No comments: