Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feedback on Dessert

Took my biscuit-coconut-dates roll to office the other day. Got very good feedback from all folks except my consultant. She crinkled her nose at my novel concept of introducing dates also along with coconut powder. Her claim is that the biscuit-coconut roll would taste better than my innovation.

Ha !! Foolish girl does not understand that the breakthroughs in cooking world are always achieved by innovators like me. Though recently, my temper is the one that has been breaking through the most ! :-)

Got a superb video also from the expert on how to make Aloo paratha. There is going to be a version-4 hitting the blog soon. If it turns out poorly, it will be hitting my kitchen wall instead :-)

I am also in the proposal state on how to introduce dates and fig into my cake recipe. Suggestions are welcome !!

No comments: