Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aloo paratha V4 : Master Chef strikes again

Finally I got it right. Yyyyeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!

The video demonstration from my consultant was the key. I was able to identify several strategic errors by observing the video, especially on the folding technique. :-)

Managed to get all my proportion of salt, chilly powder, green chilly and dry mango powder right this time. Partahas looked good to me , definitely tasted good !! See the snaps below, resolution won't be great as my w300i has only a VGA camera.

Still the talent should shine through these grainy snaps :-)

DSC00065DSC00064 DSC00063

(a) About to fold & roll           (b) Just after rolling           (c) Getting cooked

DSC00062 

   (d) Ready to eat !!

Managed to get in some sleep during afternoon, so feeling a lot better now. If I can nail tonight's sleep quota , I should be fine .

No comments: