Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting back my sleep

Yesterday was a good day in that I was able to get around 8-9 hours of solid sleep. Lot of demons vanished from my mind after that !! It's interesting that sleep deprivation can have all sorts of bizarre effects on people. Was reading about some at this link , some of it does scare you a bit. Thankfully I never went to that extreme !

Rains have started yet again and the rapidly changing climate is a killer for Asthmatics like me. Managing to hold on without major problems so far. I am hoping my good luck continues !!

Did some experimentation with chicken today. Tried to make grilled chicken. Surprisingly, it turned out ok. The masala was perhaps a touch too strong, but then proportions are never my strong point in cooking :-)

Planning to read and drift off to sleep now. Yet to finish More Twisted, has been pretty good so far. A touch less gruesome than Twisted but equally intriguing.

No comments: