Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Orkut baba

According to Orkut baba, today's fortune is "If your desires are not extravagant they will be granted". If it is not extravagant, then why desire at all ?? :-)

I am 'revising' some of my old books now as I wait for my latest acquisitions to arrive . Why Mars and Venus collide by John Gray and Lateral Thinking by Edward De Bono. I have never read Edward De Bono , so looking forward to that book. The old books under revision are Man , Woman and Child by Erich Segal and Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth

For the Jeffrey Archer fans, there is good news. The latest book A Prisoner of Birth is quite good. I found it to be a very enjoyable read. This is unlike his previous book , False Impression which was rather mediocre and predictable by his standards.

My cooking experiments have fallen by the wayside now, need to revive it. Will be back with more cooking adventures shortly.

Today being April 1st, I did make some weak attempts at fooling couple of my friends. Did fail miserably in those attempts :-( I am not a convincing liar, I guess.

No comments: