Sunday, April 13, 2008

A dark weekend

A weekend when I was pretty much down in the dumps for most of the time. Actually Saturday started out not so bad, got through some laundry and spent couple of hours at EOTO. I started feeling a bit uneasy on the way back from EOTO, couple of minor issues kept on nagging away at the back of my mind.

By the time I reached back home, my mood was totally off. Made couple of phone calls to my home hoping that would improve my state. If anything it went further downhill after those calls. I realized how badly I was missing the company of my family. My friend has also gone home to his hometown for Vishu, so I was all alone in the house.

I desperately needed to talk to a close friend, unfortunately my attempt at that evoked absolutely no response from my friend. Which was quite surprising and disappointing at same time for me, I am hoping there is some good reason for that. That no response resulted in me sinking further lower. When it rains, it pours , I guess :-(((

Started Sunday on the same note that I ended Saturday on. However things did improve later on in the day. I went out for a drive, got some household shopping done and had a long chat with my sister. All of this improved my state of mind.

I am feeling a bit better now. I am sure things will improve as the week progresses.

If I have to make one wish for all my friends, I would wish that they never have to go through the pain that I feel now ....

No comments: