Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mars, Venus and other weekend activities

I am reading this rather nice book by John Gray on Why Mars and Venus collide.
The book talks about how to reduce stress in relationships by explaining how Men and Women are different by creation itself.

Makes for nice reading, would need some amount of practice to implement whatever is written of course. Unfortunately, I have never finished reading the first book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, so I cannot really tell you any comparison between the books. One irritating thing about Why Mars and Venus collide is that lot of it is repetitive. Still many of the facts mentioned were new to me , so I am happy with this book.

I have bought an Orhan Pamuk recently, My name is Red. I have never read him before, so should be interesting.

Finally got around to meeting an old friend and family today. Have been planning a visit for 4-5 years now. She was just recently married then, now she is the mother of two kids :-). The second one is a carbon copy of his mom. So nice to see that !!

Weekends are never really complete without friends ...

No comments: