Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A family man

Have been busy this week trying to get used to what family life feels like. Landed in Bangalore on Monday morning. A quick review of my kitchen by Mom, Sister and Wife resulted in lot of head shaking and an extremely long shopping list. Off I went to the department store, in search of items ranging from mopping cloth to Chicken. I returned with enough items to fill up my car's boot and lighter in the wallet to the tune of around Rs.2,000.

For a change, I need not conduct my cooking experiments this week. I have food to eat, company at home when I return from work and someone to talk to at night. Feels a bit weird , am I dreaming ? ;-)

I have promised to unveil my masterpiece , "The cake" in front of my family on May 1st. They will be surprised for sure, whether the surprise would be of the pleasant variety or not is to yet to be seen.

2 comments:

Ajit said...

Looks like you have really been busy. Just one post in almost 10 days? Had got used to reading the blog everyday.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the cake V :)
Ente maanam kappalil kettaley mashey.. :)
-C