Saturday, March 29, 2008

Simple Saturday

Nice relaxing Saturday. According to Orkut my fortune is this : "You are next in line for promotion in your firm" . Till I wait for that promotion to arrive, I have some household chores to finish. Washing for one and some house-cleaning for sure. "House cleaning" is also a term used by me to pull a good friend's leg. So each time I mention it I can't help smiling.

Was called up on for EOTO today as an emergency backup volunteer. The weekend does not feel complete without a trip there , just has become like a habit for me. We have a good bunch of highly enthusiastic volunteers coming in now, so I can afford to take a back seat now. Somehow I am unable to do it.

I was getting a bit obsessed with reading, so it was good for me to go out and talk to some students. I tell you, teaching for 2 hours does take its toll on your voice !!

Nothing much planned for tomorrow apart from reading and a bit of cleaning up. Watching my usual dose of English Premier League action now. Nice match between Bolton and Arsenal in progress. I love Arsenal's style of football, though my favorite team is still Manchester United.

No comments: