Thursday, March 13, 2008

Formula 1 Season start

I must confess I am a big F1 fan. Have been a fan ever since I saw the last race of 1997 season , when Michael Schumacher quite deliberately attempted to take Jacque Villeneuve out by turning into him. Quite clearly Schumacher would do anything to win. The controversy and uproar that followed this incident got me instantly hooked to F1. And I have been fascinated by Michael Schumacher ever since.

Although I am a big Schumi fan, there is really only one time in F1 when I literally jumped out of my seat after seeing an overtaking move. This was the one that Mika Hakkinen pulled on Schumi at the Spa in 2000. You can see a couple of different shots of this overtaking here and here

I am hoping that the Force India F1 team does well. Go India !! And Go Kimi !!

No comments: