Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bake a cake: V4 - Further improvements

After the mind blowing success of version-3 , I have been contemplating some tweaks to the recipe . This is mainly due to some copyright issues that were raised by some overzealous cooks :-)

Finally baked the tweaked version of the recipe ( US patent application being filed ) . It came out better than V3, but being the baker that is what I will always say. Taking V4 it to office on Tuesday, one my intended "bakra" fasts on Monday. And in case you were wondering, yes our office has an in house medical center :-)

Met a friend after a long while today, nice to be back in touch with old friends. Especially to see their children, swap some stories, laugh at some of the incidents from the past. Feels really good.

Another thing I need to fix is my eating habits. Has become way too eccentric for my own liking. The only meal I recall having this weekend was on Saturday afternoon. In a way I am like a beggar you would find on the streets. He does not know where his next meal is coming from, neither do I :-( I have to say that the meal that I had on Saturday was top class !! Do check out the Woody's @ commercial street for some awesome south Indian vegetarian food.

Writing this has made me awfully hungry. Unfortunately the only edible item in the house is my V4 cake :-(

I am seeing several fruits, vegetables and other items staring at me with green whiskers & beards from inside my fridge. I need to clean it out badly. That is a project for tomorrow, I will try and sleep now. I am not sure if my protesting stomach will let me.

No comments: