Friday, March 28, 2008

Back to blogger

BSNL has finally repaired my Broadband connection and I am back to 2 MBPS connectivity.

Enjoyed my Easter weekend in Calicut. There was a funny incident in the Church on Sunday. There was this obscure song that no one really knew. Our priest bravely started off at a real high pitch. Taking cue , half the congregation followed him. By the second line most folks were seriously struggling for breath :-). I could hear voices cracking all around me.Some folks realized the folly of high pitch early and dropped immediately to lower pitch, unfortunately most of them went to the other extreme and ended up with extremely low pitch. The choir gave up the ghost after the first line and remained silent. The end result was this weird sort of high-low pitch sound :-), with the Pastor just making wheee wheee type sounds on to the mike.

I must say just about the only person in the church who could sing that pitch happened to be my wife, who seemed to be hitting the notes with effortless ease. Needless to say, I stopped singing after the first word of the song:-)

Back to the grind here at work. I am in the classic researcher's dilemna now- The problems that you are supposed to work on does not seem to have any solution, however you seem to have a solution for everybody else's problems. Also , somebody else's problems always are much more interesting than your own !! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! :)
You shud keep on writing..

By,
Just another Researcher!