Thursday, July 17, 2008

Songs , driving et al

Ever noticed how what song is playing on your CD payer affects your driving style ? I have noticed definite increase in aggression with Its my life !!

Been downloading and listening to quite a few English songs now. Quite a few I am hearing for the first time. Here is a few that I can recommend, choose based on your mood !!

  • Lean on Me by  Bill Withers - Nice song about friends who are always there
  • The Wonderwall by Oasis - Similar in theme to Lean on me
    An Innocent Man by Billy Joel - Just a nice song about relationships and hurt, I guess. Not a negative song, very soothing .
  • Unforgiven 2 by Metallica - This is the song that I listen to most when in a dark mood. More interesting than the song is the millions of weird interpretations that you will read about :-)
  • Sleeping Child by MLTR - Whenever I miss my daughter
  • Wonderful Life by Black - When life just feels good !!
  • Tubthumping by Chumbawamba - Just to pick up the mood when I feel down. Its incredible how a repetition of the lines "I get knocked down, but I get up again, You're never gonna keep me down" can influence you !!
  • Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel : An English Ballad.One of the most soothing songs that I have ever heard, love is the theme.

Might add to this list later on !!

No comments: