Friday, July 25, 2008

Bangalore blasts

I have to admit I am a bit shaken by this whole episode of serial blasts in Bangalore. I am scared of going to any place with a crowd gathering now , I guess most people would be feeling this way for a couple of days. The amazing nature of human memory would ensure than within a week most of us would really push this incident out of our minds and carry on with life as usual. Till the time the next tragedy strikes of course.

Spare a thought for all those people who lost their lives in this mindless incident. Their families and friends would not forget this day for sure. The simple truth regarding irreversibility of death is what they have come face to face with today. Just think about it, tomorrow it could be you and me in the same situation.

I can't believe there are people who think that killing innocent people would somehow help their 'mission'. I guess there is no shortage of morons in this world.

When will this nonsense ever end ?

No comments: