Friday, July 11, 2008

Another weekend looms

My plans of making a brief trip home have been upset by some work related stuff that has come up, so sulking a bit because of that. Would be missing my niece's birthday, so feeling down now :-((

Today we were asked to leave office by 7 p.m as there were reports of some unrest in parts of Bangalore like JC Nagar. No one knows what exactly is the nature of unrest, unable to find anything on this on TV either !!

I have resumed volunteering as you might have read in one of my earlier posts. I am convinced that the direction we are headed in with our new initiative is wrong. However no one seems to be keen on listening to me :-(( I can only put in my best effort and hope things work out well. I must admit that I am missing a bit of passion from my time at EOTO.

According to me our target student population has been woefully off so far , this is still ok as we are just starting. More disturbing to me is that our agenda is getting hijacked into something else now. If we are not really careful, it could mean the end of our program. However, not many others seem to have the same amount of concern, maybe I am wrong.

Or maybe I am just tired and my thoughts are all scrambled up. God knows, that has happened a few times before .

I am adding the disclaimer again that this blog is not intended at any particular person(s) , it is just an expression of my own frustration

No comments: