Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Performance appraisal time

Time to re-live all those Dilbert cartoons on performance evaluations, it is that time of the year again. See this one


http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20071216.html


I am always confused at this time of the year . What I have I done in one year ? Very tough to put to words , will have to fall back on my creative writing skills :)


My key accomplishments for the year are re-starting my reading habits & regaining my enthusiasm for voluntary work. Well, that does not really help me much in my appraisal.


Or else I can take the escapist route by citing a vaguely relevant quote "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child”

I hate this !!

No comments: