Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lazy weather

Cold, rainy & windy out here in Bangalore. Ideal weather to just curl up in your bed and sleep all day. Not that I need a reason to sleep !

Other option is to settle into your armchair with a nice book for company. Would be ideal if you can have a mug of hot coffee and some snacks to munch away. Add to this the company of a loved one, and there is nothing more I would want from life.

Unfortunately , I can't do any of these :(. So here I am in office hammering out reports one after the other. One more and I am done for this year .. Phew ..

2 comments:

Bus Tickets said...

Thanks for sharing the post! Get the Best Online Bus Ticket Reservation Services in all over India in one step with Ticketgoose. TicketGoose is not only providing the Online Ticket Booking Services, it is providing services like what are the places to visit in each and every state. We had Travel agents to contact in each area for all states.
Bus Tickets

Baldeo Yadav said...

I read your articles. It is simple but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
PetClubIndia
Online Pet Shop