Thursday, February 26, 2009

A sleepy thought

People who don’t know me well would think of me as a very silent and brooding sort of character. And indeed many times folks who know me well also would think the same !!

Why is that ?

A hint to that is in the following two proverbs and my interpretations of the same

“Walk your talk” – Talk is the root cause of misery. Not only do you expend a lot of energy, but you have to follow it up with a walk also. No talk = No walk = Lots of time to sleep. Suits me perfectly

“Practice what you preach” – Why should you even consider preaching anything ? In the era where copy-paste rules, it is highly unlikely that you have something original to say. No preaching = No practice = Lots of time to sleep. Again perfect

Not making any sense ?? Neither does it to me. I am just rambling incoherently from lack of sleep :((

No comments: