Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleep backlog

Hoping to clear up on some piled up sleep back log this weekend. In case you are wondering why, this article should give you a fair indication :-)

To be fair, my trainee driver is improving quite well. Apart from one occasion, when she nearly put me in a coffin, that is. We both survived and here I am tapping away happily on my keyboard

Reading should also be interesting with John Grisham and Muhammed Yunus beckoning me.

Asthma is knocking on my doors again, this time I am hoping to somehow keep lids on it.

Hope is very deceitful , isn’t it ? Yet many people seem to think without hope there is no life …

Well I don’t seem to have a life now, so does the converse hold true ? Am I a hopeless case ? ;-))

Hope you have a good weekend ;) Adios …

No comments: