Monday, February 23, 2009

Freedom

Finally freedom from the shackles of the co-passenger duty. I can come and go as I please , no more waiting, no more constraints !!Promptly celebrated the new found freedom by staying back in office till 10 :)

And promptly picked up a traffic ticket for signal jump in the morning too. In my defense the turn that I took always used to be a free left and they just recently installed a signal there. I was not even aware of the presence of a signal, let alone look at it !!

Went home to attend my daughter’s annual day celebration in Calicut. She was part of a group dance team. There are few things in life more enjoyable than watching a bunch of 4 year olds dancing energetically, each with their own rhythm and version of steps. My little one was bouncing around couple of days after the event too !!

No comments: