Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Relaxing at home

I am set into this eat-drink-sleep-TV routine at home. Feels awesome to sit around and recover back to normalcy, May had been a mad month for me !!. Just spending some time with my family has washed away all my tensions and apprehensions. Glad to report that Pradeep is back to normal and would soon be firing on all cylinders again !! :-)

Monsoons have started in full flow here, as always it is a spectacular sight to watch. But realistically, I do not like the rainy season so much. Whole house has a damp feeling, your clothes never dry on time, you are forever splashing around in wet clothes. And if you stay where I do, you will have to waddle through pools of muddy water just to get home everyday . Yuck !!!

My little one started school yesterday and quite remarkably she has not shed a tear so far. Seems very comfortable in class. I went with my camera to capture the crying and came back disappointed:-) Here is a snap anyway, was taken just before we started for school.

You will notice that I am again sporting this experimental French beard. Started itching badly today evening, so I have gotten rid of it now :-). Good riddance, most people would say. I have had very low acceptance rates for this beard, from friends and family alike.

Planning to get some reading done later this week, apart from that no plans . Just chilling :-)

Ciao .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Split personality serial killer back with all cylinders firing...

Now that is a scary thought.. and just when i was finalising my trip to Blore :)
-C

Anonymous said...

forgot to mention in last comment -Glad to have you back ...

Btw how was "devil wears prada" ?
-C

Pradeep V said...

Devil Wears Prada sucks. Can't quite recall a worse book that I've read !!