Friday, June 6, 2008

Now I see the sun , yes now I see it !!

Lay beside me, tell me what I've done
The door is closed, so are your eyes
But now I see the sun, now I see the sun
Yes now I see it!

From Unforgiven-II by Metallica

Finally the day has arrived. I am going home today , will be there in Calicut till 15th June. Two important dates coming up. June 9th being my daughter's first day in school and June 14th being my 5th wedding anniversary. It is amazing how fast the time flies.

I hoping to put a full stop to all the 'emotional disturbance' I have been facing over the past few weeks. I'll be back as a new man, that much I am sure !! As always a few close friends boosted me tremendously during this time, so yet again I have to thank them .

Adios Amigos. Will be back with more news on how the first day in school went. I think I am looking forward to it more than my daughter :-)

No comments: