Monday, June 16, 2008

Monsoon time

For all the keralites out there who are missing the onset of Monsoon, here are couple of videos that I shot from my home during my recent visit. Enjoy the sound and sight of rain !!



On the reading front, I am a bit tired of Devil wears Prada, boringly repetitive.

Got two more acquisitions during my trip home, from a lovely shop called Odyssey in Focus mall, Calicut. Acres of space to browse books in and fully air-conditioned to boot !! Similar to Landmark @ Forum mall Bangalore in layout, minus all the crowd. Books that I picked up are The Liar by Stephen Fry and Bloody River Blues by Jeffrey Deaver.

Suffering from Bus-lag now, so thinking of dozing off. If you are unfamiliar with the expression, it results in being tossed around in your berth while traveling by sleeper bus, partly due to bad roads and partly due to the winding nature of roads. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had to do this to me.. huh??
anyways I will be home in 4 days and enjoying those same rains!!! hah!

didn't i tell you prada may not be your kind of book ?? now don't you agree you are more the serial killer type? ;) listen to older wiser nicer friends!!
-C