Monday, June 23, 2008

Keyser Söze

Finished watching The usual suspects, hence the title of the post . I really enjoyed it, my kind of movie, with a wicked twist at the end :-).

Well that gets me thinking. How do I really know what the real identity of people around me are ? Well for all you know, I could be a serial killer !! You might smile on reading this . Not so fast buddy, you might be next on my stalking list :-)

Saw Reservoir dogs  too, really nasty movie. Lots of bloodshed , swearing and double crossing. I did not like it very much.

Blasted through Bloody River Blues  by Jeffrey Deaver. Decent book, nothing special. Started on The manual of Warrior of Light by Paulo Coelho, it has been very interesting so far. Again a collection of thoughts and ideas.

There is a neat little site called Shelfari which lets you build up a virtual bookshelf. Helps me keep track of my reading nicely. You can see a snapshot of my Shelfari bookshelf on the right side pane of my blog. You can also rate you books, write reviews, read about what others have to say and all that. Nice concept. Could do with a better web interface though !!

No comments: