Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday and other things


Wifey’s b’day today. As usual I am missing in action. Nothing new there.

My bad time has lingered onto to the current week. Again nothing much new there.

Slept for like 4 hours each of the past 4-5 days, nothing at all new there.

Team dinners and outings resulted in me eating out 4 nights out of 5 this week. Well, there is something new there !!!

Pardon me, I can no longer hold on to a thought, they are escaping from my mind at the rate of knots.

My dreams in the past few days include an attempted murder by me. I distinctly remember pumping several bullets into some unknown person. And 5 minutes later, he was knocking on my door …….. Apparently I was not successful.

How bad is life when you begin to suck in your dreams too ??????

Existence is often pointless, yet we continue to do so. Why that is so is one must be one of the most mysterious facets of life.

1 comment:

mlnoone said...

Granted - existens is often pointless.. but then, we are not here by our choice. We are here because some molecules kick started an impossibly complex sequence of chemical reactions on earth, 3 billion years ago. And imagine the improbability that out of all the innumerable possible permutations of DNA we as individuals are born. To be alive and be conscious of the physical universe is a miracle beyond anything else, even if for a short time - a lifetime...