Sunday, March 14, 2010

………………………………….

The promise of a happy tomorrow does not always help me deal with the present.

A chance meeting with a few friends having a good time with their families is all it takes to set me off sometimes. And it is not as if each time I meet a friend with family it happens, the patterns are too unpredictable.

Perhaps Paulo Coelho is right when he says "It's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for".

Right now I am losing all my battles, in a couple of months maybe I will start winning them again.

The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there?, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?” – from Unforgiven 2 by Metallica

No comments: