Monday, March 23, 2009

A long drive

Sunday nights are usually pretty boring for me, add to that the fact that power failed here. After around half hour , I could not take it any longer. Took my car and headed out aimlessly , just wanted to get away from my house for sometime. Anything to get rid of the dark clouds in my mind.

Ended up driving towards Hebbal, then took a turn towards Malleswaram, went under the Windsor Manor Bridge and on to Infantry road and then Cubbon Road. Sudden right turn towards brigade road, then further right on brigade road to Church Street. The place is jam packed at 9.30 pm on a Sunday night. A few twists and turns later I am back on Brigade road, this time headed towards Koramangala. Decided to stop for dinner at imperial and then headed back home through HSR layout and outer ring road. A touch under two hours,  was sufficiently tired and distracted by the time I was done.

Came back home to see Liverpool annihilate Aston Villa. Coupled with a miserable performance by Manchester United yesterday, that should set up a great finale for the English Premier League. I still think United will win.

No comments: