Friday, January 2, 2009

And here I am

Happy new year to all !!

Holiday season is over and so I am back to Blogger again.

Had a nice Christmas vacation this time. Among other things we went to my Mother's home in Kunnamkulam. We used to go there every summer vacation as kids. I guess I must have gone there after 8-10 years now !! The winds of change are yet to blow across Kunnamkulam so nothing much has changed.

One change though is the old church which had been renovated. I felt it lost a bit of character after the renovation, but then what do I know. Snaps of the church and the old house are below

DSC04414  DSC04411

So time for new year resolutions ?? Not really . The only real aim for 2009 is to read more , as usual :)

Saw this quote too today Imagination is more important than knowledge. I am not so sure. Would you feel comfortable if you went to a doctor with an illness and saw this quote on his wall ?? Or say a TV news channel had this as their motto !!! Awful ....

I have some updates on my driving / co-passenger experiences, will write it up soon :)

No comments: