Saturday, September 13, 2008

Return to blogger

Finally after sometime I am returning to blogging. Drove down home recently in my WagonR. It is a superbly scenic route to Calicut, especially once you enter Kerala. Sometimes it is easy to forget how breathtakingly beautiful God's own country can be. Couple of snaps clicked from the Wayanad Ghat section of the road is below, cameras can never do justice to this scenery.

DSC03522 DSC03523

My family came back to Bangalore with me and spent the whole of last week here. Yesterday was Onam and it was nice to have them around here. My wife and her team won a second price in their medical college pookkalam ( flower carpet ) competition with the following rendering, looked pretty nice

DSC03470

Unfortunately, I have been down with an infection since Thursday, throat pain and really high fever in the night. Gobbling up lots of medicines now.

Most of them induce drowsiness, so I am off to dreamland now.

No comments: