Monday, September 1, 2008

Back in Bangalore

5 a.m , jet lag is really biting now. I am as fresh as a daisy and hungry !! Had a miserable flight back as usual, I just hate being inside those aircrafts for 18-20 hours ..

Did not make much progress on the V2 specifications front. As a first step I have brought back the long discarded jeans back into my wardrobe collection. Now I can save on my washing expenses :-)

Listening to the song "Maa" from Taare Zameen Par.Such beautiful singing, with so minimal instruments.

  I can rarely listen to this song without a tear or two welling up in my eyes. Which would sort of tell you why Pradeep V1 has been having some ups and downs of late, just the heart taking over the mind :-)) Internal wiring at birth, nothing I can do to change it, I guess.

Another song that always moves me, Hallelujah from Shrek. Again, just a piano as accompaniment, beautiful singing ....

No comments: