Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Water under the bridge


There are a lot of things that I prefer not to write about, just treating those as more water under the bridge. I have to do so , if I hope to retain my sanity. Times of extreme trial, when your faith and belief gets questioned severely.

I shall survive again, no doubt :-)

Not a good time to be hitting me with motivational quotes, I can tell you that much !! I get brutally violent these days when I see quotes like “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”. Ain’t no such thing in life

I have started becoming more active on Facebook and Twitter these days as compared to Orkut. Twitter, mainly because I can read the updates from folks like Lance Armstrong, Levi Leipheimer, Ruebens Barrichello etc by just signing up as their follower !! I like the simple no-nonsense interface too, reminds you so much of Google.

Somehow, I have been signed up for a flower show competition being held in office tomorrow by Chatter Box. Senior being one of the other helpless team members. Two key learnings so far

  • Flower show does not mean wearing a hibiscus over your ear and standing at the display. Somehow that sounded a lot more fun ….
  • Cauli-flower does not count as a flower. This is an outrage, I must say !! Why not ?? It looks like a flower, at least

It would be evident to the casual observer that I am clue-less about the concept. Let us see how it goes tomorrow :-)

No comments: