Friday, July 10, 2009

Dilbert like day


Whole day, I was making presentation for a meeting that eventually got canceled. Which is sort of ok as the slides that I were making did not make too much sense. And I am not really charging to the project anyway.

Wait a minute, I have read this somewhere. Surely not in a Dilbert strip ?? ;-)

And to round off the day, I was given the scapegoat (bakra, fall guy, loser, whatever you want to call it) hat to wear to take blame for delay in writing up of an article. The sad part being that this was not even anywhere near my responsibility to start with !! Of course, goes without saying that no one will know that I am the author of the article anyway.

Hey , my specialization as no-upside, plenty-of-downside job man is really taking off !! :)

All this with the steady polyphonic Asthma ‘ringtone’ in the background. Believe me, going through all of the above when you are struggling with your breathing rhythm does make you very very grumpy

So needless to say, I am not in the best of moods today >:o

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR …..

No comments: