Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Will the real me please stand up ?

I had a bit of time for reflection in my last trip home. If you have been reading my blog, you would know that I do this reflection thing quite often !!

Looking back at the past 8-9 months, I realize that a lot of the time I have been behaving a bit out of character. I have complained and whined a lot, which is unlike my normal behavior of just accepting things the way they are and moving on silently. ( At least I think that is my normal behavior. I know that self-assessment often leads to wrong conclusions in behavioral analysis)

Which begs the question , will the real me please stand up and be heard now ? My sense of humor seems to have taken a back seat. Need to bring that passenger back to the driver's seat for sure !! The ability to make others laugh , to share a good laugh and even laugh at yourselves from time to time , is a grossly under-estimated quality in a person.

Being the darker side of me is no fun, I am off to the fun side now !! :-)

No comments: