Monday, August 11, 2008

Abhinav Bindra, you beauty

Finally I witnessed something I never thought would happen in my lifetime. An Indian winning gold medal at the Olympics !! Just incredibly happy that this long long period of shame has finally come to an end. I'm a blogger from a gold medal winning country now, don't mess with me !!

Started off my trial work from home program this Friday, turned out really well. I really should have done this a long time back. Better late than never, I suppose.

Indian cricket team of course slumped to a miserable spineless defeat once again. One idea that was doing round in our office was that let us use the cricket players as targets for Indian shooters. Interesting one that, I must say :-) .

I have this nasty feeling than within couple of years, it will be Abhinav who ? . That is the sad state of recognition for our true heroes ....

I am planning to travel to the U.S from 16th to 29th August. I am a very reluctant traveler, just hate the thought of spending 7-8 hours inside a plane. I get more leg room in local BMTC bus !!

But coming back to the main thread- Abhinav Bindra, you rock buddy. Thanks for restoring some sense of pride to all Indians.

No comments: