Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy b’day to me, Happy b’day to me ….


Still on the right side of 30 , I will put it that way :)

Like 90% of my days in a year, a day spent alone at home at night.  I had planned to make Dosa with coconut chutney ( one of my favs ), but the coconut got spoiled. So ended up with no dinner.

Friends at work gave me a nice surprise by organizing a cake. That was definitely the bright spot of my day !!

Would have been a whole lot better if people whom I expected to wish me first did not end up being the birth‘night’ wisher rather than birth’day’. But I can’t complain too much, porters and drivers cannot expect too much more …..

Being alone on a birthday is no fun at all :(( Hopefully this is the last time I have to this, next year my family should be here

No comments: