Friday, September 18, 2009

I am born again ……


No, I am not referring the Boney M song with same name

In a few hours I will complete my transition from a forced bachelor existence to being a family man . My family has already started their journey to join me in Bangalore for a week !!

One week in which I will be free of all the tensions in the world

One week in which I will no longer come back to an empty house

One week in which there will be laughter & conversation in my house

One week in which my house will become a home again

And what after a week ? I begin to go back into my shell, till the next time arrives :-)

“Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried - For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives”

Lessons learnt the tough way, lessons that never shall be forgotten

No comments: