Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life’s mystery solved ….


It is simple really, all I need to do is buy Tata Safari Dicor !! See the ad below :-)

Tata Safari Dicor advertisement from YouTube

One of my favorite ads !! Right along-side the “Everyday I want to smile” ad from Hutch.

And to add a random touch to my blog, here is a nice quip, from who else but Paulo Coelho : “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path”

So what , you may ask ?  Everyone knows that there exists multiple paths that might relieve me of my worries. That is true, it is just that my chosen path happens to be a rocky one. So bear with me when I grumble and complain on my blog. ;)

Now you know why I need the 4x4 drive of Safari Dicor. To blast along the rocky path of life, of course:-)

Bring on the Dicor, let me reclaim my life ………..

No comments: