Thursday, May 21, 2009

You win some, you lose some


66.67% success rate for the weekend cooking.

Thumbs down for my experiment with Chicken curry ( odd taste, chicken a touch undercooked) .

Tasted major success with my attempts at Aloo – Mutter curry and Chole-Bhatura !! Recipes , of course courtesy of my ever present consultant a.k.a driving pupil a.k.a chatter box !!

I can write a thousand words, this time I’ll let the pictures do the talking. Looks professional, does it not ? :-)

Aloo mutter Aloo mutter with Chapathi & pickle Chole Batura

I am really happy with my weekend’s cooking effort !!

As a token of my gratitude ( for the recipes and expert guidance) ,  I baked some experimental ‘chocolate chip -raisin muffins’ for my consultant. They too have received rave reviews :-)

The legend of the Master Chef continues to grow …..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The muffins were really sumptuous. Even though I am dieting, I ended up eating 4 in one day :-). Thanks for it, I hope I will get some more in future :-)

Pradeep V said...

When you get comments like these, how can you say "No" ? :-))

You will get more in future for sure, though I don't want an enraged husband after me for fattening his wife ;)