Monday, January 4, 2010

Rava dosa


In case you were wondering, The Master Chef is still pretty active in the kitchen.

The most recent grand success [ just a couple of hours old] being Rava Dosa. Just finished eating 5 of those :-). This time I followed an online recipe that I found from YouTube

Ended up using a bit too much of green chilly, actually this lot of green chillies I have is a bit hotter than normal. Whole mouth feels as if it is on fire, even after a few liters of water and plenty of sugar !!

What I love about this is that there is no fermentation time. Mix the batter and you are ready to go !!

Had some good success with a Black Forest cake too, more on that later …..

2 comments:

Ajit said...

This guy's recipes are usually quite good. We had used once to make biryani, chicken 65, chilly chicken etc. Turned out good.

Try chicken 65. Really very good.

Pradeep V said...

Chicken 65 always reminds me of a chicken that is 65 years old :-)