Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010


Hoping that the new year brings you lots of joy, peace and the company of loved ones. It is most definitely going to be a land mark year for me, the one in which I will be re-united with my family !!

Speaking of New year and resolutions, you can add one more category of people to my hate list : The New Year resolution folks.

It is sad enough that they overcrowd the gyms and cause hardship to regular gym goers. Now, today I got out from office at 6.15 and found that the roads were jam packed. No doubt with hundreds of resolution addicts who would have sworn to leave office by 6 come what may this year.

I guess this may be one resolution that has a faster death than the gym one !! Two days of this mess and I hope some sense returns :-)

Had a lovely vacation at home. Though I was at home for 10 days, it felt more like 1 !!

My daughter insisted on coming with me everywhere, even to my hair cut saloon !! :-) It was really nice to spend so much time with them, you realize the value of all this only when deprived of it.

No comments: