Saturday, June 6, 2009

Exams and school start


Came back from a brief vacation to Calicut. I had to go home to provide moral support to wifey for her MD theory exams. Also had to be there for my princess’s first week of school in UKG. Exams went well, so did the first week of school

Only thing that did not go well of course is the part in which I had to come back to Bangalore:-(

Well, I have been thinking. Normally I am supposed to be someone of fairly even temperament and strong mentally. See the following description from a Facebook test Which Periodic Table element are you ?

“Iron ( Fe)

You are strong in character, emotions, ethics and physically. People who know you believe you are reliable and steady. You say what you mean and you will follow through with it because you weighed the positives and negatives of the commitment before you even said yes. Life may though difficulties your way but you are able to cope with them because of your strength..”

So maybe the reason that I have been experiencing so many troughs is NOT because I am not strong enough, it is maybe because no person is strong enough to withstand these experiences !!

There, I made a sweeping and generalized comment covering billions of people about whom I know nothing at all ..

But somehow the statement makes me feel happy. It is the world’s fault, not mine. I am fine. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

Permanent membership in a mental asylum does not seem to far off now :-)

The random thoughts continue to flow unabated …..

No comments: