Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ambushed !!

It feels as if somebody has hit me over the head with a hammer and then ran a road roller over me.

I have been hit with one of these typical Bangalore viruses. A throat pain and irritation, leading to ridiculously high fever followed by an extremely sharp recovery .

Don't know where I picked it up from, may be related to food. Wednesday morning I was fine, by afternoon I could feel the signs and by night I was shivering with fever and talking in my sleep !!

One of the pains of staying alone is having to feed yourself when even getting up from the bed and walking to the kitchen is an ordeal, let alone cooking anything.

Good old Bread-Jam and biscuits to the rescue as always....

Recovery has been quite fast, was almost normal on Friday. Could not sleep a wink yesterday night though, was up wide awake till 5.30 am in the morning . Don't know why, had no fever, no throat problem, just felt fine.  Then slept fitfully for couple of hours in the morning

Since I have not shaven for a few days now, I am thinking of re-launching the infamous french beard now :)

No comments: